Monday, May 2, 2011
Yesterday....(:
Yesterday was so fun because I want to alot off places. I want to my grandma house to going see her and all of my other family for my dad. I want to my grandma becuz it was my cousin party but her BIRTHDAY is on the 26 of may and my cousin party was fun but some time it was boring because they was nothing to do but it was a little bit fun too because we play different stuff too. I want to the movie to going see fast five it was a good movie like the best movie. I want with my family and friends. Everbody eles said it was good too. Then we want to going eat so good food but it was a little bit not that good so yeah.......? then we watch one another movie but it was a little bit scary and wierd too but it was not that good. I forgot what it was celled. Then I listin to song on the t.v and i was dance to them and i was listin on my phone too. Yesterday was the BEST day because i was wih my family and friends and I saw the movie that i want to see and that why it was the BEST day.?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(:(;<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment