Thursday, May 10, 2012

Final game relfection

When me & my bestfriend were working on our game , I think I was learning alot because he would help me on thinks that i didnt know . In globaloria this year I think i learn to do flash better because some people help me on flash how to do thnks better . In flash I learning interesting , is how to make i cool game .This year i didnt reall get better but i got a little better on somethings . This year i dont real know how to solve problems on my own if i need help on something , I need somebody help me if i need help . For the topics that i did is bullying , we learn to not bully no more . I learn to keep trying to do it by myself & I think I still need help on computers . The most challenging think in globaloria .

No comments:

Post a Comment